Sunday, May 23, 2010

FORMER DESTINY CHILD'S MEMBER SPEAKS ON REUNION!

In an interview with Vibe.com, former Destiny’s Child member Farrah Franklin says she would be open to a possible reunion with the other girls… as long as compatibility was a guarantee. “I’m really a personable person and I would just want everyone to get along. Little Farrah has a lot on her shoulders and all I ask is happiness in return and for it to be fun,” she says. “There’s so many different personalities and it’s been a long time, so you just don’t know. I would be cool with everyone, I have no problems, but it’s not about just me. There’s five other people.” At the moment Farrah says no one from the group has approached her with an offer to reunite and that so far it is only a rumor that she herself has read on gossip blogs.




As you all might remember, Farrah joined DC back in 2000 along with Michelle Williams but was let go the same year amid rumors of her missing shows and having a bad attitude. Today Farrah says she is happy and only does “light singing” in between trying to get her acting career off the ground

No comments: