Thursday, August 26, 2010

KELLY ROWLAND AND LALA VAZQUEZ-ANTHONY TELLS THE WORLD WHY ARE THEY BESTFRIENDS

The two lovely ladies discussed with THEYBF about there friendship and how close they've gotten since they first met back when Kelly Rowland was in Destiny's Child.

LALA ON KELLY: “I did one of Destiny’s Child’s first interviews on radio. [Kelly and I] exchanged numbers and our friendship kept getting closer. We talk about girl stuff, TV shows, guys, work and my son. Kelly is totally a kid person so she always wants to do Kiyan activities. Her idea of a perfect day is getting a book and a towel and lay out on the beach all day. I’m like, ‘This is not fun to me. It’s too hot.’ There’ve been lots of secrets shared [but] there’s never been an issue of trust.”

KELLY ON LALA: “LaLa is just real, period, and I think that’s why so many people fall in love with her. She doesn’t feed you any bullshit. She’s very straightforward and a sweetheart. I trust her with anything, be it personal or professional. La is so motherly. That’s one of the reasons we click. If I need someone to talk to I know she’s always there. Doesn’t matter if it’s 3 in the morning, if Kiyan is screaming. I just want a great friend. It’s not about what they do or what industry they’re in.”


No comments: