Friday, October 7, 2011

Kelly Rowland Covers November 2011 Cosmopolitan UK


Kelly Rowland is  the November covergirl for Cosmo UK.  


Kelly  dished info about being ready for marriage, and what Beyonce asked her about her former (2005) engagement (to NFL baller Roy Williams):
"Before, I'd want to lean on somebody.  Now I love the fact that I can just be a single lady, chilling and hanging with my friends, and travelling the world.  It's a pretty good life. I'm ready for marriage when the right time comes now, though."
"I remember my sister B [Beyonce] asked me one question: she said, ‘Well, you know what you want now, don’t you?’ and I was like ‘Yes’."
"It was so hard and embarrassing because everyone knew. I’d posed for the front cover of a magazine in mywedding dress and it was on sale! But sometimes you fall down and you learn from it." 
 she also reveals that she still loves her new boobies:

"I said in an interview a long time ago that I'd get it done because I just had little nuggets for boobs and it was bothering me."
"The decision was 10 years in the making so I'm comfortable talking about it. It's something I really wanted to do for myself - not for a man, not for work, for myself...and I love them!"
 Via ybf

No comments: