Thursday, October 13, 2011

Video Highlights of Chris Paul & Bride Jada Crawley's Wedding!


 Essence goes behind the scenes and interviews both NBA baller Chris Paul and Wife Jada about there relationship .

On September 10th at the Ballantyne Hotel & Lodge.  Chris  proposed to Jada in the same gymnasium where they met.  Then they made their 3-person family,

Newlyweds spoke  to Essence about their relationship heres what they said:

Jada: “People can say, ‘They had a baby out of wedlock,’ But when I got pregnant, Chris’ clubbing came to a halt because he wanted to be a good father. And being a good father meant being a better boyfriend. Chris and I just are hometown, everyday people.  Sometimes [his family] gave me the side-eye like, Is she here for the right reasons? But Chris stood up for me.  It made us stronger. Our relationship has been a progression. I feel safe with Chris. He’s very protective."

Chris: "She used to wear Jordans.  Jada was with me when I was broke. Becoming parents made us closer. I truly love Jada; she has been there for the ups and the downs. Basketball isn’t going to last forever. Jada and I love spending time with each other, genuinely.”

Lebron James, who was there with girlfriend and bridesmaid Savannah Brinson, said about the couple:
“Chris and Jada are like an extension of my family. He’s like the brother I never had. I’m here for him no matter what — and not only for Chris but also Lil’ Chris and Jada.  “Chris and I have grown both on and off the court from young adults, as young men to now being men with families. I am happy and humbled that I’m able to support him and his family for Chris and Jada’s wedding.”






video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo playerFor more go to Essence.com

No comments: