Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s Shows Their Twins


 Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon introduced their twins to the world for the first time on ABC’s “20/20.” The happy couple, sat down with Barbara Walters at in  New York at their penthouse to discuss their marriage and becoming parents for the first time to now 6 month -old Moroccan and Monroe aka Roc and Roe.


During the interview, the pop diva reflected on her tough pregnancy. “I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to walk properly again. It was a huge strain,” said Mariah, who had to take Progesterone to minimize the chance of another miscarriage. “I would sit and then someone would need to help me up. I couldn’t go even to the loo by myself.”
While his wife was going through labor, Nick played a live version of Mariah’s hit “Fantasy” in the delivery room. “They came into the world to a live version, and the only reason I wanted it to be the live version is ’cause I wanted them to hear the applause upon entering the world,” explained Mariah.
Nick hopes his children doesn't pursue a career in showbiz, but they’re already showing
musical interest he says. “I will say that they really respond to music,” said Mariah, while Nick Cannon says, “But I want to make sure that we get education first, that’s all.”



No comments: